Saturday, March 2, 2013

http://www.selloffvacations.com/ Scam Warning Reviews



( 1-877-SellOff (735-5633)

I’m Juliana from Montreal. Today I’d like to inform you about my experience with http://www.selloffvacations.com/ You might count it either as a review or complaint, but I think everybody deserves to know the real facts about Sell Off Vacations. By now, you might found a lot of complaints, reviews about http://www.selloffvacations.com/ When I dealt with Sell Off Vacations, it seemed to me that they are a scam. However, I don’t know your experience with this company. So, you rather count this post as a review.

Last year my husband, Roger, and I made our honeymoon deal with Sell Off Vacations. Actually, I don’t have much experience, when it comes to travelling. So, even after booking on http://www.selloffvacations.com/, I visited their branch office to assure everything is in order.  Although my flight, destinations and other details were confirmed, it took them about 3 hours to finalize, which was quite boring. I made the full payment to Sell Off Vacations 2 months before our tour. 

Before 4-5 days of our journey, suddenly I noticed, yet there was no confirmation made by Sell Off Vacations. Regarding this, I tried contacting the branch office but their line was constantly busy. Then I directly called directly to Sell Off Vacations head office, there I got the operator but now they told me, since the booking was made in one of their branch office, only the branch office can resolute this. Instantly, I paid a visit to the branch office.

As I reached their office, they claimed, there has been a situation at that moment, their phone lines, internet, and printers are not working! After a while, I managed to catch an agent and showed my invoice to her. She took another hour to browse throw all the files, then, she told me that there is nothing related to my booking. She also added, by now I was supposed to receive the confirmation detail. My patient started to break, so I replied why I would keep looking for documents before my honeymoon, when it’s Sell Off Vacations duty to deliver or inform me about it. After that she went through some other files and finally found out their copy of the invoice, it was filed under the wrong letter. Well, now I have the copy but as I mentioned before, their printers were not working, there is no way to have a print of my reservation, e-ticket etc. On that day they failed to deliver me those necessary documents, without which we can’t go on the trip to Bahamas. Because of this, right before two days of our tour, I had to revisit the branch office of Sell Off Vacations to collect the papers; as I was in a hurry to pack my luggage for the trip, I returned to home without checking the papers thoroughly. Less than 30 hours were left for out flight, Roger screamed, now what? His name was misspelled. Quickly I went to Sell Off Vacations office, thanks god, this time at least their printers were running. Nevertheless, they told me to go back to my home and wait for the corrected documents to be sent by email. Back at home, I wasn’t stress free until I got the edited copies.

Nevertheless, we reached our destination Andros Island, Bahamas without any more trouble. We sat on the bus for our resort. As soon as we reached the resort’s lounge, officials started to greet the tourists and showed them the way to their room. When they came to us, we’re totally baffled, as our name was not on the list. Anyhow, after 20 minutes of waiting, they printed our invoice copy and enlisted our name. While we were filling out our papers for hotel room and other formalities, other couples were already in their room. For any marriage, honeymoon is something special; that’s why we don’t hesitate to spend CAD 8000 for this trip solely. It’s indeed a handsome amount for any Canadian family. 

As we were completely tired, we had a sound sleep. The next morning the resort manager came to us and politely asked us to leave the room, we were not on the list at the first place, on that day one of the listed guests arrived, who made reservation for a room with no stairs. Technically, on the first day of our honeymoon, we had to change our room with carrying our stuffs once again.  

At any rate, rest of our honeymoon was fine. But, it is remarkable that Sell Off Vacations failed completely to observe their duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment